This past year has been one for the books, and we made some changes in our salon to make sure that everyone is safe. Although our process has changes, the results have not. Our highest commitment is to keep our clients safe and beautiful.
CONFIRMATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
Please let us know if you cannot make it to your appointment. We will be in contact with you before your appointment to confirm.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Please be sure to prepare for your visit in the following ways:
1. Make sure you have an over-the-ear mask that you aren't worried will be damaged by color. We have a limited supply of masks to offer if needed.
2. Bring your own water bottle, because we have temporarily suspended beverage services.
3. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment because of space limitations. We have limited amount of seating in the salon in order to maintain social distancing.
We have some guidelines that we currently follow in our salon.
- Maintain physical distance between clients
- We are fully equipped with hand sanitizer, disinfectant soap, and disinfectant sprays
Thank you all for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.